How to make wine
1. Get some land.
2. Measure it.
3. Sit under an old olive tree and double-check measurements.
4. Drive to the agriculture department.
4. Pick vine varieties suitable to taste and land. (Shiraz, Mavro, Ofthalmo)
5. Buy cuttings.
6. Bury cuttings and leave for a couple months to sprout.
7. Plant cuttings, water, prune, feed, take care of as they become vines and grow (about three years.)
7. On their third summer, test grapes for sugar contents and harvest when ready. (Full moon optional)
8. Gather grapes off vines (about 1 hour) and destem grapes by hand. (8-10 hours for 60kg)
9. Pour grapes into crusher.
10. Let sit in barrels to ferment (stir at least 2-3 times a day.) Test, add things if necessary, treat, monitor sugar and alcohol levels until fermentation is finished. (About a week.)
11.When fermentation is done and all sugar has turned into alcohol, pour grapes in press.
12. Stop to celebrate first drop of wine!
13. Press some more.
14. Put in barrel, test, treat, and hope it turns into good wine.
15. First wine tasting! (Shiraz has the best color. Look at that purple.)
Repeat with next ripened grape variety.